Commit Rhyme Commit Rhyme

Hell yeah man!

You brought it! :)

The last time I reviewed a song I think the only thing I had to say that wasn't positive was clarity..that sometimes it sounded muddled(due to a crappy mic probably)...that is not the case this time. I understood everything you were saying, and I dug every syllable.

Good work man, you've come a long way in these years..you've put in the time and it shows.

Luke responds:

I have Sapien (retributionvox) to thank for helping with the mastering of the track for it's clarity.
Thanks for the kind words, Benny. I look forward to getting back into the music stuff again. Shoot me a message some time, it's been a while.
Hope all is well,
cheers.

How to Say Tateos Properly How to Say Tateos Properly

I still call you "taa-tay-ose"

Like that tat in tattoo.

Tat.

A, like the letter A.

Os, like the os in Carlos.

Tat+(letterA)+Carlos(-Carl)

I love your creative descriptions of the steps though! And this is perm so I hope I didn't do terrible math! Woot woot.

12 Days of 4Chan 12 Days of 4Chan

Good job Tatty <3

A littttttle pitchy at some points... but over all I loved it!

I didn't know you made music :P I should make some music now.

Tateos responds:

Yeah, I like to make the jokes even though I know I'm shit.

Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

As requested, old friend.

The first 2 minutes of this....have been amazing.

I am having trouble leaving my body but then I see that possibly there's something good in this world around the...3 minute mark or something I'm guessing. I feel invigorated to do something, but am surrounded by darkness even as I step into the light. I feel myself being drawn toward something outside of the darkness, and it feels regal and electronic. I sense that being a master musician would be a great accomplishment, I see my fingers thumping on the keys, and flashes of brilliance. I feel on top of my career, yet something is missing, something human and within arms reach. The electronics take over and its on to forgetting myself and worrying about music, yet the depression mutes even the brilliance. A constant fight against the waves and we're only a 1/4 of the way through. Getting closer now..to something...anything for fucks sake. Just keep driving, keep that pedal down and hopefully we'll get there... and the music disappears again.

Alone again, with just my thoughts and a small quiet beat to keep me going, probably losing focus on my career and loves and hopes, to fade out into nothing.........no friends. No family. No hobbies. No feelings. Just me in a world of shadows. I am cold, and alone, and only want someone.

A tide washes up against this beach, this desert island that I've made my home over these long years. I don't even know how to interact anymore with other people. The rescue boat sways in the waves as it cuts towards civilization. I shiver in a blanket and sip cocoa, staring out at the waves. The time I was alone was forever. I contemplated suicide, but it seemed boring, and plus I held out hope that someday rescue would come and I could go back to being a normal human. That wish seems so far away, so vague. What is normal anymore? I have been gone so fucking long.

I steady my resolve, a broken man slumped against a wall with nothing but a blanket and beard to his name. I stand up, facing the morning sun at the 12 minute mark, and I see the birds flying over the harbor. I hear the foghorn off in the distance and I know that this is not my destiny. But what is my destiny?

I remember terrible things that I dare not repeat, I feel the haunting sacrifices I've made to take this secret to the grave, and as the birds fly I notice they are crows sent to watch over me. The devil has its claws in my past, present, and future. God is going to voicemail, and Jesus isn't online. I don't know who to turn to, but I feel the evil around me swelling and growing. Its overwhelming. My eyes dart from left to right as the town turns to fog and I am alone at the 15 minute mark.

Clouds of black acrid smoke choke me and as I aspyxiate on the ground I see the reason for all of this. It was never about the happiness, it was about the sadness. Confusion grips me and I jump in headfirst and swim swiftly for the bottom of the ocean. Pain grips my lungs and all that is heard is the blub-blubbing of the air leaving my body for the last time. Finally, some peace.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I find it extremely interesting how people can listen to my tracks and come up with these vivid imagery concepts. I find that listening to this while driving, or walking, or moving at all for that matter, can really help expand and open your mind to such thoughts.

It may seem corny to some, but these sorts of thoughts are all respected on a much more personal level. These thoughts being respected on a personal level is awesome, and is what "enlightenment" is called in Budhism, along with terms such as "astral projection". When they are felt by other people, you have truly expressed yourself fully. Since I have composed something to make you write such detailed imagery, I have truly accomplished something. Thank you for sharing your passion :D

You really felt many themes I was going for and hi some of my own thoughts spot on. Isolation, abyss, loneliness, confusion, love, and peacefulness are a few of the themes you covered well in your imagery. Nice writing! :li loved your thought of the ocean.

SiCK Mentality SiCK Mentality

I liked this a lot!

And am going to use this in my flash.

I liked the clarity and raw flow. You're sayin' things I wanna hear to an awesome beat. Every song I hear seems better than the last :)

Luke responds:

Hey man, I just saw the flash you submitted. Well, I didn't even notice it until somebody said "MAAAN this guy used your song on the flash!", I was really surprised, then I saw you submitted it and I was like "Awe! Benny is so nice! :)"

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate your support.

Eternal Wind - Remix Eternal Wind - Remix

Saw you on omegle!

We got d/c but you gave me your name so I came to review your music :D

I'd like to see you submit more music! 5'd, fav'd!

Come die with me Come die with me

Awww...

I would die with you anyday, my love.

You play beautifully. I don't know this song..did you write it?

level1isbest responds:

daw, why thank you :3 and yes, I did indeed write it

Clack Them Balls Clack Them Balls

I love clack dem balls!

This voice acting really spoke to me as a person..

My soul feels as if its warm and loved after hearing this.

Must go clack.

Tateos responds:

Clack erry day and erry night

Waves of Diamond Waves of Diamond

You really want me to imagine? ;)

Anything for my fatkid. I'll even do this entirely with my eyes closed.

I start off on a beach, gazing out across the sea, but what I'm seeing is merely the reflection of the sky, which is really just light refracted. I follow the light back to its source, flying through space at the speed of light. Trails of cool stuff flying out behind me.

I see alien spacecrafts trying to interact with me, but I must find the source of what I see. I get toward the sun and things get intense, my limbs begin to burn, but I can't feel it. Zoom back to the start, back on the beach. I hail down a passing ship, very lucky too because I had been here for too long. The ship takes me on board and I can taste the salty breeze when I breathe. I smell fish.

I gaze out across the water and am no longer mystified by the unknown. A tear escapes my eye but freezes to my cheek before it can fall... My beard is a frozen mess and the men on this boat seem unfriendly. They've taken my belongings... They've stripped me and are making me stand there naked.

The question I'm left with is: How naked can I be, knowing that I'm cloaked in truth and information?

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

GOD DAMN I love these trippy images! :D

(::Let me Explain...::) (::Let me Explain...::)

Knowledge!

I feel like a mad scientist in his lab listening to this. White lab coat, vials of green being dripped into other beakers with swirly tubes of various chems boiling and perking.

Near the middle the potion is complete! I gotta go try it on my first subject! Frank gets up and starts doin the robot. He goes berserk and destroys the lab! He's on the loose! Is it my problem? No. I'm a mad scientist, this is right up my alley. Content that my potion works, I begin testing on other animals. Near the end a gleam in my eye as I cackle loudly and transform into a bat...flying away into the night.