Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

Well.

That was something special :)

See you in 10 years, man.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

I enjoyed this video..

My favorite part is that it was recorded on a potato.

Good job, man, you're famous!

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

I loved this, thank you for making it.

The cartman voice was spot on, as well as sharon and randy. Good job :) I've heard a lot of bad cartmans in my day, but yours was great :)

I was engrossed as if it was a real episode, thanks for entertaining me :)

Adventure Time: Weed Adventure Time: Weed

I consider myself a pretty huge fan of Adventure Time. That being said, I loved this!

The animation was crappy, yeah, but whatevs man. This is the kind of parody video that defines Newgrounds. When the site started it was a lot of people expressing their dislike of some of the things in pop culture: beat up barney, kill slim shady, beat up backstreet boys, etc.

Adventure Time is fair game for people to make parodies of, and with the poor voices and animation it added a certain "i dont give a fuck cuz whatever" element. That's missing from a lot of animations and games these days, seems like everybody wants to give a fuck recently.

Good job, I hope to see more.

i maked tom a drawing i maked tom a drawing

I loved this!

To be honest, this video's thread is my NG bookmark. Whenever I'm too lazy to type newgrounds.com I clicky the link to the thread.

You made my favorite thread ever, xenon. This flash is tha best, mang.

Next time, add sound so we can hear a manly person reading it out loud.

[SS]- We are hipsters [SS]- We are hipsters

Another glorious socom submission!

You guys make the kinda art I wish I could make.

I liked the 3 different parts, but carrot was my favorite. And Mushroom because I'm not sure how to make something wave in flash.

Good job giving me something to shoot for.

Full marks, SS!

[SS]lol@SOUP [SS]lol@SOUP

Look at that submission!

ROFL LOL! It totally got blammed.

I got love for the SS <3

Much more fun than the star syndicate. Keep up the good work and I'll keep layin' down the 5's for ya.

Box of death (1st flash) Box of death (1st flash)

Hey man :D

I gave you a 10 for effort.

If this is your first flash, you know how to do more flash than me. I don't know how you did that other than tweening a bunch of stuff at once...or something?

Anyway, I have flash that passed with higher scores than yours, and are shittier.

Things you can do to improve: add characters that grow :)

You got a 5 and a 10 for effort because I know how it is to be a new flash artist. Keep up the good work.

[SS] Triumphant Comeback [SS] Triumphant Comeback

Welcome back guys!

This movie had good animation, characters, and soundtrack.

I expect to see a lot more from the Socom Squad with that kinda comeback!

[SS] Angry's Awakening [SS] Angry's Awakening

Shit's about to get deep!

AngryFaceSocom is about to bust dat gat. He's gonna make it sing such a sweet song as the bullets rain.

Hellz yeah!